Bengaluru’s Relocating To Devanahalli, Are You?
June 12, 2019
When was the last time an auto driver denied you a ride to Hebbal, stating that it was in the outskirts? If we were to guess, not long ago. But look at how times have changed in less than a decade, and how! Evolving from the pensioner’s paradise and garden city to the IT capital, Bengaluru has earned a reputation of having cultural ecosystems in silos, across different parts. A traditionalist will always recall 4th block as Jayanagar 4th Block, 8th cross being synonymous with the cultural hub of Malleshwaram 8th Cross, while the younger generation will have 100 feet road Indiranagar or Forum Koramangala at the tip of their tongue. Whitefield may be the predominant IT hub of the city, but HSR layout has been emerging as the start-up hub of Bengaluru.
Amidst all these, there is a new emerging part of the city that’s probably progressing at the fastest rate of growth, development and appreciation – North Bengaluru. Once considered a long-distance commute into obscure lands filled with undeveloped roads and forest foliage, North Bengaluru today inevitably stands on the verge of economic, financial, technological and socio-cultural prosperity. It is marked as the next growth corridor.
The region of North Bengaluru comprises of areas like Yelahanka, Hebbal, Sanjaynagar Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur, Jakkur, Jalahalli, Peenya Industrial area, Yeshwantpur. North Bengaluru has seen its fair share of engineering, agricultural, medical and industrial developments in the form of colleges like MS Ramaiah, companies like BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited), BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited), Hindustan Lever and HMT (Hindustan Machine Tools)
The most notable development of North Bengaluru is by far the Kempegowda International Airport. Located at Devanahalli, the airport is a place frequented, not just by travellers, but also locals, as a popular recreational pastime hobby.
Devanahalli itself is one of the fastest developing and appreciating parts of North Bengaluru. Apart from being home to KIAL, one of the major developments in this area is the emergence of various SEZ projects and initiatives; one, in particular, being the Aerospace SEZ by KIADB.
KIADB (Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board) is a statutory body, constituted under sec.5 of Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Act (KIAD Act) to promote the rapid and orderly establishment and development of industries. It is also established for providing industrial, infrastructural facilities and other amenities in Industrial areas in the State of Karnataka. Backed by world-class infrastructure, KIADB’s vision has made investors all over the world take notice of Karnataka as the premier destination for their start-ups and ventures.
The KIADB aerospace SEZ at Devanahalli accounts for infrastructure spanning 2,980 acres. This includes Hi-tech companies, hardware firms, aerospace facilities, and IT parks.
The development brings with it, a series of benefits:
PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURE: The development of the SEZ will directly lead to the development of better roads, improved transportation facilities, more business establishments, improvements in street lighting and water supply.
SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE: There will be improved social infrastructure for people living there and in the nearby areas. These would be in the form of education institutions, medical facilities, community associations and avenues for recreation. It would also help in providing employment opportunities (directly and indirectly) to a lot of people.
But how does this benefit you?
As a prospective buyer looking to invest in a property or land(s) in Bengaluru, there’s no better place than North Bengaluru, and there’s no better time than now.
- It’s the fastest appreciating part.
- Nearness to International Airport.
- Demand for housing owing to IT parks, companies and hubs.
- Reputed schools, hospitals and entertainment options in a nearby radius.
- High ROI, especially when investing in plots and lands.
- Seamless connectivity options to the city.
- Due to the presence of nature and adequate greenery, quality of life is much better when compared to saturated areas in the city.
North Bengaluru has a number of renowned and reputed property builders who have constructed marvellous dwellings – from apartments to flats to villas and Town Houses.
One such developer that’s left an indelible mark of trust and delight in the hearts and minds of happy Home buyers is the Salarpuria Sattva Group.
Built on the bedrock of trust, innovation and knowledge-leadership, the Salarpuria Sattva Group is one of India’s leading Property Development, Management and Consulting organizations.
Salarpuria Sattva has several offerings located in the fast appreciating parts of North Bengaluru:
- Sattva Aspire – Spacious 3 BHK premium apartments with an infinity pool. It’s also close to a 6-lane road, upcoming SEZ, software park(s), KIADB and Manyata Tech Park.
- Sattva Northland – Opulent Town Houses with a private garden, barbeque deck and more. This property is located at Hennur main road, en route to the Bengaluru International Airport.
- Sattva Park Cubix – Located just 10 minutes away from Bengaluru International Airport at Devanahalli, Park Cubix offers 1, 2 and 3 BHK well-crafted homes with great amenities spanning across a total of 18 acres.
- Sattva Exotic – A series of 2 & 3 BHK boutique apartments, conceptualised and designed by renowned International architect, Hadi Teherani. Located at Bagalur, near Bengaluru International Airport, this property is surrounded with greenery across all sides, including futuristic sensory gardens.
- Sattva Serene Life – An urban plotted development located at Shettigere near the Airport Toll Plaza, that is adorned with an expansive 30,672 sq. ft. clubhouse, excellent landscapes, walkways, jogging tracks, dedicated kid’s play areas and more.
With such offerings in North Bengaluru, any selection from the above would be the right choice. It’s all happening in North Bengaluru. Where are you?