- CommercialOngoingChoose By CityOngoingChoose By City
- Our Businesses
- Our Journey
Posted 4 months ago
Designation: Financial Analyst
Education Qualification: B.COM + MBA/PGDBM
Experience – 2-4 years
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
- Investment Banking
- Relationship building with Lenders/banks/ FI/ NBFC
- Liasoning with Valuer / engineer for Valuation report
- Liasoning with advocates for Legal report / Title Search report
- Loan documentation, Pre – disbursement compliance, Post disbursement compliance
- Debt Servicing, Interest MIS / working
- External Credit rating interface, Issuance of NDS (No Default statement)
- Preparation of various MIS ( Customer sales MIS / report), Loan MIS, Issuance of NOC request
- Preparation of Project Cash Flow, CMA data
- Financial Analysis, Understanding of various ratios, Loan covenants, Compliance tracker.
- Review of Balance Sheet
- Understanding of RBI Guidelines, RERA compliance, MCA portal browsing.
- Knowledge of Working capital loan, WCDL, Issuance of BG / LC.
- Knowledge of Stock Statement/ FFR/ QIS/ FSMTL/CA Certificate, etc.
Interested candidates may forward their updated profile to email@example.com.