- Financial ownership in procurement & contracting for all types of construction sub-contracts (200Cr+),
- Participating, contributing and joint responsibility in observing propriety in tendering, purchase and Non-Tender rate finalisation process.
- Reviewing Rate Analysis, standard costs and optimum procurement rates, T&Cs,
- Monitoring purchase change requests, signoff from management and updating in system for complete control of budget and subsequent approved variations through system.
- Jointly devising contracting strategies for better deals for the organization.
- Jointly closing contracts and obtaining signoff from management on commercial clearances.
- The Contract Finance Manager and will be covering multiple sub-contracting areas in construction activities, will work with contracts, material purchase, costing and site teams.
0 to 2 years
Interested candidates may forward their updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org