- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing grievances or any other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures.
- Performance Management System.
- Manpower planning.
- Statutory Compliance.
- General Administration.
- Time Office Management.
10 to 15 years (in Real Estate / Hospitality Industry)
MBA / MSW (Human Resources)
Interested candidates may forward their updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org