Role: Marketing Manager
Location : Bengaluru
Experience :3-6 yrs
Industry : Real estate and Construction.
Job Type :Full time
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
2. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
3. Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
4. Create & execute customer engagement and customer experience strategy at all touch points with the brand to ensure a seamless ‘Salarpuria Sattva Experience’ to all who have expressed interest in our products.
5. Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
6. To drive Channel Marketing, our B2B program that account to generating nearly 60% of our total sales revenue.
7. Budget Management – Propose and manage the project marketing budget against the defined deliverables and target that influence the revenue generation.
8. Marketing Inventory Management – Design, develop and ensure all marketing collaterals and kits are in place across all the projects.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
1. Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
2. Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels – ATL & BTL.
3. Events – Explore opportunities to associate for reaching the target audiences and present the brand. Should take ownership of end to end execution.
4. Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
5. Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
6. Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Skills and Qualifications:
5 years of total experience in marketing, 3+ years specifically in ‘Real Estate’ industry.
Master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proven experience developing result driven marketing plans and campaigns.
Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
Strong understanding of marketing and the landscape of marketing platforms.
Thorough in executing brand and lead generation-based campaigns leveraging all channels.
Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
|Job Category||Marketing Manager|